Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Day 4: Clip Clip

Coupons. Yes, I am starting to cut coupons again. In what seems like a previous life, I had two boxes of coupons I would take every trip to the store and use them. I must of had a stalker back then because once while I was in the checkout line, someone actually stole my whole file box of coupons right out of my cart. I now take a much larger box, in hopes of deterring a theft.

Back when the kids were really little, I could get triple coupons at most places, but not anymore. And some stores around me now do not even accept computer printed coupons, so I don't know how much I can really save with the coupons. But I will try. My big deal of the week so far is that I got a roll of packaging tape for 25 cents after using a $1 coupon. Whoo hoo!

Can't eat it, but at least we won't run out of tape for awhile. I have a hard time keeping up with the expiration of coupons. The coupons used to last 6 months or more, but I just cut out some from a Dec. 20th dated magazine and the coupons expire on Jan. 11th. I cut them out just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and don't shrink my jeans!