Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What?!! Another Blog?

Yes, here you are, at another Change-Your-Life, Money-Saving-Ideas, How-You-Can-Live-On-Less Blog. What makes this blog different from others? This will be an accumulation of 20 years of learning how to save money, time, and sanity, in an attempt to stop a mid-life's crisis from actually being a crisis. Maybe I am crazy, but I really DON'T want to work outside my little house on it's 50x150 lot. I am perfectly content to stay home in my bluejeans and not wear someone else's uniform and make money for them. I have decided to go public with my life, hoping that my friends and family will keep me honest and hardworking. My goals are not fully defined yet, but I will post them as they become clearer. Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and don't shrink my jeans!