Saturday, January 08, 2011

30 Bags in 30 days


Saw this on another blog, in the spirit of changing my life for the better this year, I am going to try to get rid of 30 bags of old clothes/stuff/garbage/useless items/etc., in 30 days. And I am not going to get rid of the kids belongings, just MINE. You know, the boxes that haven't been unpacked since our last move (only 7 1/2 years ago), fabric that started a project but didn't get finished, and things like owners manuals for things we don't own anymore (or things that we actually use so we don't need to read the manuals for.) The plan is to either donate it to Salvation Army or it goes into the dumpster. Either/or, it's OUTTA HERE by Feb. 10th. I'll keep track at the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and don't shrink my jeans!