Got some really good deals this week at the grocery store. In fact, AWESOME deals.
- boneless, skinless chicken tenders, 99 cents a pound, reg. $2.99 a pound
- hot polish sausage, 99 cents for 20 ounces, reg. $5.49 a package
- polish sausage, 99 cents a pound, reg. $1.99 a pound
- 2 1/2 pound packages of fancy Rosotto and Basmati rice for 50 cents a bag. I found the same thing on Amazon, but a slightly higher price of $5.23! I bought 6 bags for a total of $3. Whoo-hoo!
- 20 pounds of pototoes for $2
I had been boo-hoo-ing to myself about how I couldn't get to all the good deals at Rite Aid, CVS, etc., down in the city (40 miles away), but this week made up for it.