Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 50: Laundry Update

I was about right, over 4 weeks we did approximately 30 loads of laundry. That equals about 7 loads a week, including a couple of extra loads since someone barfed a couple of times. And the dryer vs. clothes line was a close call too, with the clothesline winning by a clothespin. I am going to try to work harder on the clothesline usage, but I still refuse to line dry socks and undies and hubbie's work clothes. ( I can't remember if I told you, but drying his uniforms in the dryer means I don't have to iron them, which saves me from buying a ironing board. Yes, I will admit it, I haven't owned one in almost 10 years. I do have an iron someone was kind enough to buy for me, I do use it in emergencies, I just put down a thick towel and iron right on the floor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and don't shrink my jeans!