Saturday, June 04, 2011

Funny Things In The Mail

The mailman probably thinks I am a weirdo due to the things that come to my house in the mail. Good thing my husband is friends with the postmaster. Here is an incomplete list, due to the fact I am a bit tired from my overactive summer activities.






coffee cup, complete with instant coffee, but no water. cheap company.






baby magazines for new mothers. (my oldest is 17 and my youngest is almost 7. I don't think I qualify for new.)






bees






personal mail for the previous residents. we've been here 8 years.






mail for my father in law who has never lived in this town and doesn't have the same first name as my husband and the zip code was even wrong to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and don't shrink my jeans!