Friday, August 12, 2011

Finally!

Coupons, coupons, coupons. I have been trying very hard to get this coupon thing to work. I haven't done too bad, a few free things here and there, but overall, I was beginning to think it just wasn't going to ever work out like on Extreme Couponers.


But . . . . .


Wait, wrong picture. I did not have a coupon for a kitten, but we did get her for free.


Someone is a photo hog.
Alright, Delilah the Cat! Move! I'm trying to talk about couponing here, not how cute kittens are.

Now for the low down. Most of this not edible, but hey, clean toilets for free is something!

28 candy bars (mysteriously, 4 are already missing) (Oh, and these are for our upcoming vacation, 10 hours one way in a van. I use anything I can to make it thru that.)

6 ct. bag of scrubby sponges

2 small bags of candy

1 jar of peanuts

1 box of toasted oats cereal

4 pounds of sugar

bag of chocolate chips

2 -2 liters of Mt. Dew

12 ct. box of microwave popcorn

2 small bags of chips

2 cans of fancy shaving cream

1 bottle of hairspray

1 bottle of fancy liquid body soap

bag of birthday ballons

1 toothbrush

2 rolls of bandage tape

bottle of Swiffer mop cleaner liquid

box of Swiffer mop pads

Airwick automatic spray dispenser

Airwick refill for the dispenser

11 bottles of Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner

3 bottles Lysol cleaner with bleach

8 bottles Lysol counter spray

I think that's it. For a total value of about $126.00.

$126.00

I came home with $6 in my pocket.

Let me rephrase that.

The store gave me $6 to take this all home.

I didn't pay a cent for any of this.
Thank you Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and don't shrink my jeans!