Friday, September 02, 2011

In Limbo

Due to a bunch of things happening all at once, I quit my job.


Scary.



Then I ended up at the store.




Where I found a ten pound bag of potatoes.



$6.99




Yes, that's right, $6.99 for a ten pound bag of taters.



More Scary.



A couple of days later I was back at the store and found the egg section practically empty. Thinking there had been a sale on eggs, I scanned the prices.



$2.39



Yes, that's right, $2.39 for a dozen of large eggs.



Not scary.



What?



Because I got this today.



It's the first egg from the new hens, small in comparison to the old girls' eggs, but . . . .


it's hope.



Hope that maybe I can sell all of my extra eggs quickly and things will be alright.




D even said someone at his work is already asking about eggs.




Am I "counting my eggs before their hatched?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and don't shrink my jeans!