Friday, April 15, 2011

Stop! Go Back!

I love spring. Not only can I get out into the yard more, it's the start of garage sale season! I am on the lookout for the following items this year:



  • cooking pots with lids for the solar oven



  • cookie sheets/ cooling racks for the solar deydrator



  • yarn for my knitting/crocheting attempts



  • blankets, blue jeans, flannel shirts to be used for quilting



  • construction supplies for the new barn



  • containers/pots for plants and animal feed bowls



  • canning supplies



  • manual can openers (I seem to break at least one a year)



  • board games and clothes for the kids



  • tarps or plastic lined table clothes for covering up rabbit cages in the winter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and don't shrink my jeans!